In Celeseo thanks to Cartari family, was built in the 17th century an oratory devoted to Saint Marco and to Our Lady of Health.
Since 1934 a priest has lived there. In 1942 starded the construction of the current church in Romanic style and with a single aisle, opened in 1947. The church is devoted to Our Lady of Health and Celeseo became parish in 1950.
Address & Contact
Via San Marco 82, S.angelo di piove di sacco