The arcipretale of St. Michael is parish church from the 12th century and was enlarged several times until the current forms of neo-ionian style of the 1700s with the wide “sagrado” already cemetery. It guards several masterpieces such as the pala of St. Michael by G.B. Canal (1798), the St. Matthew one of the Veronese school, different wooden bas-riliefs from the Danieletti’s workshop and the statues by Bonazza which decorates baptistery, altars and facade. the archangel statue guarded in the public library is attributedTo A. Bonazza too.
Address & Contact
Chiesa di San Michele Apostolo - Sant'Angelo di Piove di Sacco