Chiesa campestre dell’assunta di Volparo, dated 1333.
The interior hosts frescoes portraying the Madonna with Child and other Saints. These frescoes were restored by initiative of the local inhabitants.
Nearby Chiesa di Volparo:
Legnaro’s church was buil between 1779 and 1786 to a design by the architect Giorgio Massari, blessed on 25th July 1786 and opened in 1803 even thought the works for the facade continued until 1821. In 1907 the church was consacrated and then…
The Benedictine court is the most important landmark for the community in Legnaro. It’s also the economic, social and cultural centre. It was built in the 400s thanks to the monks of St. Justine of Padua, then grew over the centuries. In early…
Address:Corte Benedettina di legnaro
Cerca sul sito
Diffondi questa pagina
Diffondi Saccisica: salva il qrcode di questa pagina o questo monumento e diffondilo ovunque!