Municipality of Correzzola – documented as Corrizola and Corigiola – is short for the latin word “corrigia” (strip of leather) that by extension becomes “strip of land that springs up in marshland”.
the Benedictine court of Correzzola is located a short distance from the same-named centre. The huge building has been since 1500 operations center for the territory transformation started by the monks of St. Giustina.
It was built next to the bank…
Address:Corte Benedettina di Correzzola
Cerca sul sito
Diffondi questa pagina
Diffondi Saccisica: salva il qrcode di questa pagina o questo monumento e diffondilo ovunque!